Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 48: Travel Pillow

This project was fast. I saw these on etsy and thought they looked easy to make. I made mine a lot smaller than the ones I saw online because I hate having to deal with a big pillow on a trip. It always gets in the way when you aren't using it.
I cut a piece of fleece that was 18x10 in.

With right sides together sew both short sides and 1 long side. Turn the case right side out and measuring from the middle, mark equal amounts of space on each side. I did mine 1 1/2 in. on each side. You will want to check out your seat belt to see how wide you should make your space.
With case still turned right side out sew straight through where you made your marks on both sides of the middle. This is where your seat belt goes.
Using Poly-fill, stuff  both open sides of the pillow and sew up the openings. Trim any excess.
 
 
Can't wait to use it!
My pillow is very small but this is easy to adjust to make any size you want.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment