Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 43: Paper Chirstmas Boxes

Oh my goodness gracious! I made these cute boxes that I found on pintrest. All I did was go to the website and print the templates, cut them out, and glued them together. Then I started to write this blog. But, when tried to add a link to the template that I used I couldn't find the site again. I didn't pin the site and when I did a search again it was no where to be found. I have looked for an hour on pintrest and google. Pete even looked for it but nope nothing. It is the strangest thing. It apparently was wiped off the face of the Internet in the 20 mins it took me to make them.
Here are some links to different box templates.
cupcake box
diy-geometric-favor-boxes
Hanging heart box

These are mine.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment