Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 20: Crochet Elmo Hat


I forgot to take pictures through out the process of making this crochet Elmo hat so this picture of the finished project will just have to do.
The tutorial is very easy and pretty well explained.
I used 100% cotton yarn on this project.
The hat is worked in rounds and only took me a couple hours to make. The eyes and nose were simple and quick but I found it a little difficult to make the eyes look right.
I made the mouth by attaching the black yarn to hat. I single crocheted to the middle of the hat and made about 8 single crochets in a circle then continued to the other side of the mouth.
I attached the eyes and nose with a needle and thread.
I made my hat big enough to fit a 12 mo. old. Hope my friend's sweet baby enjoys it! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment