Sunday, October 7, 2012

Budget Update: Week 3

Week 3 was more pricey than I would have liked but since my projects in week 2 were so inexpensive I am OK with this week costing more.
I spent:
$3.96 on towels, and $1.77 for patches for the BBQ towel sets. (This made 3 gift towels)
$3.84 on for fat quarters for the T-shirt dress
$7.08 for zippers for the flat bottom zipper bags (4 zippers)
$2.77 for orange yarn for the nose on the crochet Elmo hat (this will be used later for other projects)
$2.84 for the cream of Tarter for the Snickerdoodle cookies (this will be used for other projects as well)
For a total of $22.26
Over double what I was hoping for each week but considering that I made 10 gifts I don't think it is to bad!
I may have to get more creative next week to help keep cost down. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment