Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 36: Dough Gift Tags

When I made my list of 100 projects I intended to use a different dough recipe for this project but I loved the baking soda, corn starch recipe from yesterday's project so much I decided to use it again.
I like this dough because it is so smooth and completely white unlike salt doughs. And, as you saw yesterday it was very simple to make.

 
I rolled out the dough to 1/4 in. and used Christmas cookies cutters to cut out fun shapes and used a straw to make a hole to sting the tags on to bows.

 
 
After baking the dough for an hour at 175, I used stamps to mark my tags.

 
I personalized some of the tags and made others that were general so I can use them on any gift.
 
 
I think they turned out pretty cute but that is just me. It is at least a little bit of a different spin on your gift tag!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment