Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 34: Crochet Hat

Since I learned to crochet a year ago I have made many projects but I have yet to make myself anything. So what better time to make something for myself than during my quest to make 100 projects.  I wanted to make a hat but I had a hard time deciding what pattern to use. I searched Ravelry up and down and ended up choosing this slouch beanie.
I recently went through all of my yarn collection and found that it is crazy how much I have! After looking at all of the yarn I had, I decided I better not buy anymore until I use a lot of what I have already. So, I decided to make this hat 3 toned in an effort to use up my yarn.
I had white, a little red, and a multi colored red in 100% cotton.
I started with the multi colored and worked until it was gone. Then, I joined the red and finished it off too. I ended the hat with white.
Here is the finished project, front, back, and side.


Pin It

1 comment: