Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 38: Super Hero Masks

When I saw these super hero masks I knew I had to make them! They are a perfect gift for any super hero enthusiest!
They took me a few hours but they were well worth it.
I downloaded the mask templates and cut them out.
Then I gathered up my felt. God really stretched my supplies on this one! I had every color of felt I needed, some of them exactly enough!
I traced each pattern on to the right fabric for that mask.
 
 
I sewed the loose peices (hair, eye brows, etc.) on to the front of the corrisponding masks.
 
 
I cut a 14 in.peice of elastic for each mask and sewed it between the front and back layers of the mask, sewed the mask front and back together making sure to sew around the eyes as well.
It took a while but it wasn't hard.
 
They are oh so cute! I would buy these in a heart beat but instead they cost me nothing! What a great Christmas gift they will be!

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment