Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 68: Roll of Coin "Candy"

This roll of coin "candy" was so easy to make. I wanted to do this with Chuck E. Cheese tokens instead of quarters but I never got over to Chuck E. Cheese. I actually never got to the bank for quarters either. Instead, I scavenged the house for quarters. After all, a roll of quarters is worth $10 and that is a little pricey for a stocking stuffer.
After I found all the quarters that were to be found in our house I picked out some scraps of wrapping paper, tape, and ribbon.
Since I didn't have a roll of quarters I used tape to keep them in place.

I cut the wrapping paper a little larger than needed and wrapped it around the quarters leaving the ends open. I tied up the ends with ribbon, trimmed them down to look like a candy wrapper, and curled the ribbon with the scissors.
That's all folks.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment