Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 57: Date Night Envelope

With all the hustle and bustle that is soon to be upon us I think it is very important not to lose our self or our family in all the confusion. Pete and I take time to go on a date on the anniversary of our engagement every year. So, I thought that this Date Night Envelope would be a fun thing to leave with Landon and his Aunt Dani and Uncle Haney while were are out.
This idea came from The Dating Divas. This website has really fun date ideas and awesome printables!
This kit has a printable for the front of your envelope and two games.

 
I cut the label out and glued it on the front of the envelope.

 
Then, I gathered up the supplies that needed to be include for the games. A die, some candy, plastic knives, and some plastic gloves.
 
 
Put it all in the envelope and done. I think they will have a lot of fun with this!
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment