Thursday, November 15, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Crafter Meet Up!
 
I am so excited to announce that I will be hosting my very first crafter meet up!
The meeting will be held on December 1st @ 1:00 pm
in the Mt. Enterprise Texas Community Center
and will be hosted by the Mt. Enterprise Library.
We will be making modge podge Christmas plaques, snowman kits, and nutter butter reindeer!
You don't need to bring anything but a smile!
There will be snacks, Christmas music, lots of fun, and maybe even a few extras!
So, if you live in the East Texas area head on over! What a perfect way to get in the holiday mood!
 I can't wait to get crafting with you!
 
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via this blog, or call the Mt. Enterprise Library @ 903-822-3532 ask for Dani.
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment