Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 56: Refridgerator Snowman

OK, I know that there was supposed to be a really cool belt here, made from a bike tire. But, I was unable to find a used bike tire and cheapest new ones I found were $13. I would still really like to make that project but I will have to put it off until I am able to get my hands on a used bike tire.
So, Landon and I decided to make this rocking Refrigerator Snowman.


We started by picking out the colors of construction paper we wanted to use. Then we cut out circles for the mouth, eyes, and buttons. We cut out a hat, nose, and blocks for the scarf.

 
All that was left was to put some tape on the back of the shapes and stick them on the fridge. 
 
Our refrigerator is a hand me down that is a little beat up and had some unwashable black scratches on it. Our snowman looks a little like the "don't eat the yellow snow" poster boy. But we like him! I am afraid Landon may make him a permanent part of the family!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment