Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 2 Project List

My goal is to put my list of projects for the next week up by  Friday so that any of you who want to craft along with me will be able to make your schedules and have time to pick up your supplies. I barely made it this week!
Here is the list for week 2!

Sunday: Heart Oven Mitts
There is no tutorial for these so I will be putting my own tutorial up. If you want to make this project you will need 2 contrasting fabrics about a 1/4 a yard of each, and batting.

Monday: Mason Jar Candles

Tuesday: Finger Puppet Kit

Wednesday: Cinnamon Ornaments

Thursdays:  Thanksgiving Plaque
There is no tutorial for this either. I will be using a canvas I have, but you can use wood, canvas, or metal, anything you can paint on. My plaque will say "Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us."
I will be using acrylic paint but you should use paint suited to the surface you are painting. As of right now I am going to be using stencil's unless I can find a cool tutorial for painting nice looking letters.

Friday: Angry Bird Piggy Hat

Saturday: Button Tree Ornament

If you have any questions let me know! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment