Sunday, September 23, 2012

Budget up date

I don't have a set budget for this challenge other than trying to keep my expenses as low as possible! So to help me keep track of my expenses I will be posting my total cost per week.
This week I had to spend very little on supplies since most of my projects were planned around what I already had.
I spent $5 on a package of 12x12 towels for the travel towel toothbrush holder, $2 on bias tape for the flower apron, and $1.50 on spray paint for the clothespin wreath. Which brings my total so far to $8.50!
My goal is to keep every week under $10 so I am very happy with this amount!
How did you do this week? Remember to always take into consideration what you have on hand and what you will have to purchase when deciding on gifts and other projects to make. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment