Monday, September 17, 2012

My list of 100 Holiday activities

Well, as usual, I am a day late and a dollar short. I promised this list last night but I honestly did not understand just how much 100 was. That is, until I got to about 35 activities and had to really start searching. I was up until midnight looking for crafts, recipes and activities that I wanted to include in my list.
Pete said that since it was so hard to find 100 things, my reason #3 for this being a good idea was now obsolete. But I still think this is a good idea -  and he is such a good husband - still supporting me in my craziness.
This list is in no particular order right now, I will be separating it into weeks so that any of you who want to craft along with me will know what to get on each given week. Also, I have left 10 spaces open because I am constantly thinking of people I want to give something to or there may be events I have forgotten to include. I will fill in those spots as needed.
Well here it is...
100 days till Christmas!
1.     BBQ towel set
2   Picture cuff links
3.   Leather cuff bracelet
4.    Tire tread belt
5.       Fleece rice pack owls (No link)
6.      Chocolate covered peppermint sticks
7.       Pie in a jar
8.      Flat bottom cosmetic bag
9.      Urban slouchy beanie
10.   Cozy toes slippers
11.  Hot chocolate snowman (no tutorial)
12.  Pillar candles
13.  wax candle holders (no tutorial)
14.   “True Love was Born in a Stable” plaque (no link)
15.   Peppermint serving tray and my secret recipe sugar coookies (Yes, I am going to share it!)
16.   Mason jar candles
17.   Clothes pin wreath and card holder
18.  Wooden Nativity set
19.   Salt dough gift tags (no tutorial)
20.   "The stockings were hung" plaque
21.   Cinnamon ornaments
22.  25 days till Christmas" activity bucket
23.   Crochet avengers finger puppets
24.   Angry bird piggy hat
25.   Felt journal covers (no tutorial)
26.   Crochet grover hat
27.  Crochet cookie monster hat
28.  Crochet elmo hat
29.   “The best dad’s are promoted to grandpas” plaque (no tutorial)
30.   Heart oven mitts (no tutorial)
31.  Flower apron
32.  Harry potter apron
33.  Retro fun apron
34.   Handmade pleated apron
35.   Crochet dish cloths
36.   Etched glass casserole dishes
37.   Homemade jelly
38.   T-shirt dress
39.   Crochet wise owl tote
40.   Mice in a tin
41.   Travel towel toothbrush holder
42.   Waffle cone cornucopia
43.   Thanksgiving plaque
44.   Leaf roses
45.   Lego storm trooper costume
46.   Personalized roasting sticks
47.   Fall burlap wreath
48.   Super hero masks
49.   Super hero capes
50.   Travel pillow
51.   Rustic leather notebook
52.   Fort kit
53.   Date night envelope
54.   Play doh snow
55.   Christmas Snickerdoodle cookies
56.   The best Christmas cookies ever
57.   Eggnog cookies
58.   Candy corn cookies
59.   Oatmeal peppermint dipped cookies
60.   Felt Christmas tree
61.   Baby Toms
62.   Hershey bar reindeer
63.   Family finger print ornament
64.   Christmas wreath
65.   Christmas tree skirt
66.   Bows for wrapping
67.   Nutter butter reindeer
68.   Crocheted hat
69.   Button tree ornament
70.   Clothes pen nativity
71.   Borax snowflakes
72.   Ginger bread nativity
73.   Christmas tree boxes
74.   Finger puppet kit
75.   Ginger bread play doh
76.   Santa disguises
77.   Lumps of coal
78.   Santa pretzel hats
79.   Christmas saying mod podge ornaments
80.   Hot chocolate bar
81.   Black Friday shirts
82.   Sock snowmen
83.   Felt stockings
84.   Snowman kit
85.   Starbucks and a cookie
86.   Pumpkin Decorating
87.   Owl ornament
88.   Roll of coins “candy”
89.   Polar express tickets and “trip”
90. Crochet Bobble-beauty hat
91.   TBA
92.   TBA
93.   TBA
94.   TBA
95.   TBA
96.   TBA
97.   TBA
98.   TBA
99.   TBA
100.   TBA
I ran out of time to put up links for some of the list. I will update it later. Until then most of these can be found on my Pintrest under 100 days till Christmas board! Come follow me and lets get crafting!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment