Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Failed Blogger

Well here we are- Dec. 25! And I failed completing my challenge to myself to complete 100 Christmas projects in 100 days. I had to stop my plans about 13 days ago because of a lot of  unexpected actives that came up. We had many hospital visits, a funeral, and family business to attend to that was completely unplanned.
I am not sorry I started this project! I had so much fun attempting all of the crafts and projects!  And I got so much done! I was sad that I couldn't finish, if for no other reason than that I have not exactly been in the Christmas mood the last 2 weeks.
I plan on taking a relaxing fun filled day with my family as we stop to remember Jesus Christs birth, and that he came to die to save us from our sins and give us peace with God!
I have plans to continue this blog with new challenges and ideas at the beginning of the new year! If you have any ideas for projects, crafts, or a fun series let me know!
Until then- God bless us, everyone! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You didn't fail, it's just life! You are a Mom, Wife, Preacher's wife, cook, house keeper.. & the list goes on! Those job's are by far your first priority because they were given to you by God. You are a busy lady, and everyone understands! I enjoyed the day's you were able to post, but totally understand you getting busy at Christmas it was super busy here too! I look forward to reading whatever you decide to post. :)

    ReplyDelete