Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 85: Wooden Nativity Set

I am FINALLY able to write a blog!! The last 2 weeks have been like none others! Please continue to be patient with me while I get our lives straightened out again! This won't be very detailed but here it is.
The wooden Nativity set was supposed to be made with blocks of wood and silhouettes of the nativity characters. I couldn't find any printable silhouettes that were the correct size of the blocks. So we ended up printing these awesome coloring pages and Landon and I had an afternoon of coloring! Then we cut out all of the characters and mod poged them on painted blocks. We just used the left over blocks from the Christmas mod podge sayings gluing some of them together to make them the right size.




Landon has had a lot of fun playing with these! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment